Work at a place you love
Job: B2B Sales
Reports To: Vice President of Sales
Salary: Base + Commission
Summary: Responsible for all sales and account management duties associated with prospecting, presenting, and closing potential B2B clients.
- Present and sell Vision Graphics products and services to prospective clients.
- Develop and implement action plans to identify potential clients and maintain detailed records of contacts.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals provided by management.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales agreements.
- Coordinate with other company departments to make sure company commitments are kept and customer’s expectations are met.
- Commit to continued education to expand and maintain knowledge of industry products, services, trends, and opportunities.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback acquired through field activity to management.
- Participate in marketing and networking events such as trade shows, breakfast clubs, and seminars.
- Assist the accounting department in collection of invoices
- Assist shipping and receiving in the coordination of delivery of finished goods and samples.
- Provide training and support to new employees
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in commercial printing, marketing, graphic design, or information management is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Client visibility requires professional appearance and the ability to represent the company in a positive manner.
- Significant local travel requires a valid driver’s license, vehicle, and proper insurance.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Maintaining successful client relationships will require a flexible schedule